1) Pulsed Proportional Stimulus - The closer your dog gets to the boundry, the more intense the shock will be.
2) Progressive Tone Stimulus - A warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus after 4-10 seconds. If your dog continues to move closer to the boundry the shock stimulus will progressive
3) Variable Field Width Control - Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field.
4) Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators - Should your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm will sound accompained by a flashing light.
5) Speed Detect Anti-Run through - The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued.
6) Built-in Lighting Protection - Protects transmitter from power surges caused by lightning strikes.
7) Multiple Collar Operation - Add as collars as you like to contain as many animals you have. There is no limit to the number of collars it can control.
9) Up to 5000 square metre range (over 1.2 Acre)